I’ve spent a lot of time and space recently exploring ways Not to relate to God.
- We explored the false pretense saying God is required to bless us for right lifestyle.
– Truth, although powerful and needed, can actually be a substitute for relationship with God.
- The consumer God mindset, where He becomes your WalMart was analyzed.
- And we contemplated how being active and living on mission can subtlety replace God in our lives.
All of these posts and explorations have been inspired by the most thought provoking book I have read in a long time.
With: Reimagining the Way You Relate to God by Skye Jethani shows how the change of a simple preposition can affect our walk with God.
- When we live Under God it says we have power to demand blessings based on our lifestyle.